…and I’m obsessed with Shifting the World Forward.
How do we do this? Simple:
- Be a Great Human
- And Do Great Work
(My definition of Great: Being who you really are and doing what matters.)
Through my talks, courses, programs, retreats, and content creation
- Live more purposefully in order to be a genuinely awesome human, one that lives fully, on purpose and in alignment.
- Lead more consciously in your endeavors and to do meaningful work. Because that’s how you impact the world. (And more than ever, do we need conscious leaders impacting the World.)
So here I am and here you are. Let’s Journey together.
*When you join you’ll receive daily emails of motivation, inspiration, and thoughtful insights to shift you and your mission forward. If you don’t wish to receive daily emails you’ll be able to choose the weekly option.
- I live by two quotes:“If you want the things in your life to change, change the things in your life. And “Be the Change you Wish to See in the World.”–As you can see I’m always down for change.
- I LOVE Musicals. Yes musicals. Total show tunes head.
- BBQ. If you ever want to take me to eat. BBQ or sushi…not necessarily together.
- Slightly obsessed with Afros. But you probably figured that out by now.
- I love nature. I love the trees, moon, sun, wind, water, animals but I’m really afraid of bugs.
- My daughter is my everything. We named her Autumn Sky (so now you see my love for nature played out lol)
Tiffany Lanier is the CEO and Founder of A Modern Visionary, Public Speaker, Facilitator, Clarity Coach, and Catalyst for Positive Change.
Her passion to start-up and change the world was sparked when she launched her first organization in college on Social and Personal Change.
With the rise of Social Media, Tiffany (24 at the time) took a leap of faith, quit her job, and began helping Startup’s and entrepreneurs around the world grow their business and spread their message online.
With degrees in Mass Media Communications and Psychology as well as her prowess for Modern Marketing, Business Development, and Mental Clarity, Tiffany has used her skills and expertise to revolutionize how she does business and has become an asset for startups, non-profits, and entrepreneurs around the world.
She’s also spent the last 10 years working with various youth programs such as PeaceJam, Challenge Day, Boys and Girls club, Youth Biz, and Young Entrepreneurs Association.
Tiffany is on a mission to motivate, educate, and inspire others to take a leap of faith, trust their gifts, and create an impact in the world by being who they are and doing work they love.