“We have a responsibility to humanity and the planet to connect, grow, and become the best versions of ourselves.”
*When you join you’ll receive emails of motivation, inspiration, and thoughtful insights to shift you and your mission forward. If you don’t wish to receive daily emails you’ll be able to choose the weekly option.
- I live by two quotes:“If you want the things in your life to change, change the things in your life.” And “Be the Change you Wish to See in the World.”–As you can see I’m always down for change.
- I LOVE Musicals. Yes, musicals. Total show tunes head.
- BBQ. If you ever want to take me to eat. BBQ or sushi…not necessarily together.
- Slightly obsessed with Afros. But you probably figured that out by now.
- I love nature. I love the trees, moon, sun, wind, water, animals but I’m really afraid of bugs.
- I love to travel. I’ll see you an upcoming retreat somewhere around the world soon.
- My daughter is my everything. We named her Autumn Sky (so now you see my love for nature played out lol)
Tiffany Lanier is a fresh voice in Personal Growth and #TheFutureofLeadership. She is a serial entrepreneur, a globally recognized Inspirational Speaker, Business Clarity Strategist and also the Founder of LPLC 360, a personal and conscious leadership development company.
Tiffany is fueled by the motto: Live Purposefully and Lead Consciously. Whether she is speaking to college students, entrepreneurs, creatives, community leaders or executives, Tiffany challenges her audience to re-discover who they are, what they stand for, and what matters. Known as the “Queen of Clarity” her self-reflective approach helps her audience and clients overcome the obstacles holding them back from showing up more powerfully (and consciously) in the way they live, lead, and work.
Tiffany’s eclectic background in personal growth, business development, Digital Marketing, new media, and social change advocacy has made her a sought-after public speaker, trainer, and facilitator. She’s presented for top businesses, brands, universities and organizations including Capital One, United Way, DeVry, and TEDx.